Athlone Town Fc Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Athlone Town Fc Fans Forum

All about the bit of blue!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Not long until the Champions first pre season game away to Longford. 7th of February in City Calling Stadium

season ticket 2013

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mintyblue
Starting 11
Starting 11
mintyblue

season ticket 2013 Empty
PostSubject: season ticket 2013   season ticket 2013 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:54 am

Athlone Town are pleased to announce an unprecedented 2013 Season ticket package and will offer a special discount for those supporters who wish to book theirs before Christmas. The season ticket for 2013 will double as a loyalty card allowing the holder to avail of discounts and offers in the Midlands with a significant group of businesses already signed up as “season ticket partners”.

Speaking on the initiative Club CEO John O’Sullivan stated “the effect of creating a joint season ticket and loyalty card is twofold. It will offer supporters the opportunity to save money throughout the year, we’re confident those savings could actually exceed the value of the season ticket itself. Secondly, it allows us to direct Athlone town fans to those businesses which support the club; it’s hugely important to us that we give something back to those businesses who give so much.” The Season ticket will be a durable, distinctive credit card size and will be posted to holders early in the New Year. For those wishing to give a season ticket as a gift, a specially designed certificate will be available.

The Season Ticket partner scheme will be formally launched in the new year, but until Christmas season tickets are available at the following low prices; Adult €100, Student/OAP €50, Child [U16] €45. Children’s season tickets will include a free Athlone Town 2013 Jersey [RRP €40] which will be delivered to our young supporters before the start of the season.

After Christmas the Season ticket will still offer remarkable value with prices of Adult €125, Student/OAP €60 and Child €50.
Back to top Go down
ATFC-1887
Admin
Admin
ATFC-1887

season ticket 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: season ticket 2013   season ticket 2013 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:11 am

Anyone have an idea will games still be on a friday or will it be changed to saturdays?
Back to top Go down
https://towntalk.forumotion.com
mintyblue
Starting 11
Starting 11
mintyblue

season ticket 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: season ticket 2013   season ticket 2013 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:37 am

Admin wrote:
Anyone have an idea will games still be on a friday or will it be changed to saturdays?

i got my season ticket just before crimbo, and asked the ceo that same question, at the time it hadnt been discussed at commitee level,

i hope it will be sat nights, the adsl academies train on fri nights so none of those people would be there(the club mentions the adsl in terms of getting involved etc) my own lot train till7pm on fri nights so it will be a struggle to get there in time for us aswell, pro's and con's for either i suppose....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

season ticket 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: season ticket 2013   season ticket 2013 Empty

Back to top Go down

season ticket 2013
Page 1 of 1